Level 4, 383 Wickham Tce
Phone : +61 7 3832 6888
Absolute Data Group (ADG) is a solutions company that enables Defence, Aerospace and Heavy Industry to create, manage and leverage information that is vital to the operation and maintenance of their mission critical assets.
ADG has a proud history of suppling specialised technical services to the Australian Defence Industry, and producing robust software specifically for the ASD S1000D Data Format used by most NATO countries. ADG’s staff are actively involved in industry standards at both a local and international level, including S1000D for on-line interactive maintenance, and SCORM for on-line learning systems.
Over the last six years, ADG has been developing software products that assist organisations to manage and leverage their technical data and logistical information. ADG is committed to an end-to-end, unified and integrated information lifecycle suite that:
1. Reduces asset delivery timelines (manufacturer to customer)
2. Increases operational effectiveness and reduces downtime
3. Increases maintainer and operator safety and skills
4. Is cost effective, easy to use and fast to implement
5. Delivers a competitive advantage to the client
ADG's off-the-shelf software products cover these 3 main system requirements:
1. ADG's single source R4i Server System provides advanced Content Management, Print Publishing, with change packages and IETP (Interactive Electronic Technical Publications).
2. Production. Logistics teams using ADG's Command View MRO software for Through Life Support (TLS) can link to the R4i data repository and automatically create and deploy job cards for asset maintenance.
3. Integrated access to the same R4i content empowers training developers that need to write courseware. Skills M5 combines a WYSIWYG authoring environment for the easy creation of training content, including multimedia, exams and multiple choice testing. Training content is easily distributed to the Skills MyClass Server, which measures, monitors and assesses students working though the web based e-Learning courses.
Available for use as an integrated solution or as individual products, ADG provides leading Logistics, Technical Publishing and Maintenance teams with the power to write content once and re-use it anywhere.ADG has extensive experience in working within the complex, secure defence and enterprise network environments, in Australia and U.S.
The Australian Defence Force utilise the Defence Restricted Network, the “DRN”. All software used on the DRN must be tested and authorised. ADG’s R4i Viewer received accreditation for use on the DRN in 2008.
The U.S Air Force Communications Agency at Scott Air Force Base has certified ADG's R4i Viewer v7.0 for use on standard desktop systems connected to the Air Force Global Information Grid and placed the software on the Air Force Evaluated/Approved Products List. The R4i Viewer was tested at the Independent Test and Evaluation Centre in Rome, New York and certified in December 2008.
Last update by Mr Antony Wilkinson, Fri 12 Feb 2010